Building the future economy
As an early member of the team you will have the opportunity to have a significant impact on the growth of Euler and be rewarded accordingly with a competitive salary.
- We are results-driven, with a focus on quality outcomes, not time spent working.
- We encourage debate, challenge conventional wisdom, and thrive on constructive feedback.
- We believe in collaboration, transparency and accountability.
- We are committed to building a diverse, inclusive company.
- We hire the best people, wherever in the world they are.
- We work flexible hours and welcome employees having a balanced working schedule.
- We are a fully remote team and work wherever suits us.
- We work asynchronously with flexible meeting times.
Benefits and perks
- Make impactful contributions to an early-stage startup. Shape the future of finance.
- Work with intelligent, kind and inspiring people. Collaborate with some of the top teams.
- Remote working with flexible hours. Enjoy a work-life balance.
- Competitive salary.
How do we hire?
We are looking for experience and proof-of-work, not certificates Candidates can send us a CV, LinkedIn profile, GitHub account, website, or just plain email, for initial screening to email@example.com
The best candidates will then be invited on a call to discuss their motivations, industry knowledge, background and experience with one of the founding team.
Depending on the role, we will then invite candidates to a further technical interview designed to bring out their best qualities and let them showcase their skill.