Building the web3 economy
Our latest work
We contribute to Euler Finance, a non-custodial money market protocol on Ethereum.
- Permissionless lending markets
- Reactive interest rates
- Protected collateral
- MEV-resistant liquidations
- Multi-collateral stability pools
- Risk-adjusted loans
The team come from all walks of life, but are unified in their goal to bring decentralised finance to the masses. Find out more details about the team below, and view open vacancies here.
Head of Strategy and Operations
Maryam is an experienced product leader in financial software. Previously, she led product & engineering efforts at Ridgeline. Earlier she traded equities at a $50B investment firm acquired by BlackRock. Maryam holds a BS in Finance from UC Berkeley Haas. She loves building teams & products at early stage startups.
Senior Risk Engineer
Garv is an actuarial professional who loves his freedom to experiment with foolhardy ideas; He employs research, science and coding as his permanent tools. Currently, he is implementing an agent-based risk simulator to study, identify, and mitigate risks for Euler and its users.
Ayana T. Aspembitova
Senior Research Analyst
Ayana has experience working as Quantitative Analyst in both Traditional and Decentralized Finance. She specializes in math modelling, risk management and simulations. Prior to starting her career, she did PhD in Statistical Physics at Nanyang Technological University, Singapore.
Former Research Intern
A student at Imperial College London studying Maths and Computing. I have always been interested in cybersecurity and discovered DeFi after reading about the Poly Network exploit. Since then, I have been learning as much as I can about web 3.0 security and blockchain technology.
As an early member of the team you will have the opportunity to have a significant impact on the growth of Euler and be rewarded accordingly with a competitive salary.
- We are results-driven, with a focus on quality outcomes, not time spent working.
- We encourage debate, challenge conventional wisdom, and thrive on constructive feedback.
- We believe in collaboration, transparency and accountability.
- We are committed to building a diverse, inclusive company.
- We hire the best people, wherever in the world they are.
- We work flexible hours and welcome employees having a balanced working schedule.
- We are a fully remote team and work wherever suits us.
- We work asynchronously with flexible meeting times.
Benefits and perks
- Make impactful contributions to an early-stage startup. Shape the future of finance.
- Work with intelligent, kind and inspiring people. Collaborate with some of the top teams in DeFi.
- Remote working with flexible hours. Enjoy a work-life balance.
- Competitive salary.
How do we hire?
We are looking for experience and proof-of-work, not certificates Candidates can send us a CV, LinkedIn profile, GitHub account, website, or just plain email, for initial screening to firstname.lastname@example.org
The best candidates will then be invited on a call to discuss their motivations, industry knowledge, background and experience with one of the founding team.
Depending on the role, we will then invite candidates to a further technical interview designed to bring out their best qualities and let them showcase their skill.
Euler Labs is pleased to partner with we3 to invest in diverse and exceptional talent. Euler Labs also proudly supports charities such as Code to Inspire ,Girls Who Code, Crypto Tutors and Crypto Kids Camp .